Best kept secret!
A great start and perfectly positioned! Welcome to 5/291 Cambridge Street – Despite the Cambridge Street address, this lovely villa located at the far end of the complex offers a peaceful setting and lovely presentation. So private and light filled, complete with an inviting free flowing floorplan, fabulous large, wraparound garden courtyard for entertaining and all in a super convenient location. It’s an absolute winner in the lifestyle stakes! There is even scope to add style and flair to make it your very own. The perfect single level home for downsizers, singles, couples, ‘lock up and leavers’, astute investors or first time homeowners… and it won’t last long!!!!
Kitchen / dining
Well-presented freestanding single level villa to the rear of Cambridge Street
Privately nestled in small boutique group
Timber door with glass side panels
Freshly painted in a neutral palette throughout
Stylish timber look flooring
Lovely light open plan living and dining with large picture windows, sliding doors, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonet and roller blinds
Sliding doors from both living and dining areas open to a private wraparound generous sized courtyard
Large open plan kitchen with upright oven, large pantry storage, plenty of prep space
Practical, spacious laundry with space for washer and dryer, laundry trough, counter top and cabinetry, upright storage cupboard, access to drying area
Good sized master bedroom with built in robes
Bathroom with shower over bath, wall mounted basin and WC
Good sized bedroom 2 with venetian blinds
Linen cupboard to hallway
Private, great sized, paved wraparound courtyard with low maintenance garden borders and mature trees
Allocated single carport with access from Limbourne Lane
Visitor parking available
A super central, super convenient locale in Wembley and close to absolutely everything! Situated well back from Cambridge St and fabulously quiet, yet everything’s on your doorstep! It’s just a short walk to a myriad of spots perfect for morning coffee – Mooba, Wild Bean Café, Lawley’s Bakery, Coffee and Cakes, Pickles and Moo, Coffee Table Biscuit… Across the road is La Cassetta, Mozzico Pizzeria e Cucina, Little Magic Momo, Flipside Burgers, Blue Spoon and there’s always the fabulous International Food Court at the Cambridge Forum! Pop into the Wembley Hotel, Marlow St Tavern or Albert’s Respite and Refreshments for after work or evening drinks, and you’ll never run out of groceries at the 24/7 Super IGA. Only slightly further afield is a huge range of dining, entertainment, shopping and socializing possibilities in both Subiaco, West Leederville and Leederville. Subiaco station is a 15 minute walk and the closest bus stop is practically outside your door! It’s the perfect spot! Walk score – 86/100 -very walkable!
10m to nearest bus stop
70m to La Cassetta
300m to Wembley Super IGA
400m to Mooba
450m to Wild Bean Café
550m to The Wembley Hotel
1.3km to Subiaco Station
4.8km to CBD
5.3km to City Beach
6.2km to Floreat Beach
Jolimont Primary School
WHAT THE OWNER SAYS
My top FIVE things from when this villa was my home (and I could go on!):
1. Lovely little home – on a hot Perth evening I used to love sitting under the moptop trees – the air was very sweet. Great space to host family meals – both inside and outside. Many times there were 20 of us gathered around the dining table!
2. Stand-alone little house, no common walls – this was important as I’d just moved from an apartment with common walls and a lot of disturbance from the neighbours.
3. Friendly community and well-maintained complex.
4. GREAT location – all the convenience of a main street but the villa was a quiet haven being at the back of the block – bus stop just outside the complex & short walk to train station, the best IGA!, services close by (service station, car wash, post office, buzzing cafes and restaurants, medical – GP, specialists, SJOG Hospital).
5. Five minutes drive to the beach (at the time Floreat beach frequently won the best beach!) and five minutes to the city. Short walk to Mabel Talbot park, my favourite early morning walk was to Lake Monger. Also nice walks through Subi Centro.
Lot 5 on Strata Plan 8931
Volume 1605 Folio 174
Internal area: 75 sqm
Town of Cambridge: $1,266.40/ annum 20/21
Water Corporation: $1,064.65 / annum 20/21
Strata Levy: $570.00 / quarter
Reserve Levy: $15.65 / quarter
Total strata levies: $585.65 / quarter
From Saturday, 5 December 2020 all real estate agents and property managers will be obligated to maintain a record of all attendees at home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
Details must be taken from every attendee over the age of 16.
Link for more details.