Stylish sanctuary with a stunning garden in a premium location – truly one of a kind.
With an unrivalled position at the east end of highly sought-after, leafy Lawler Street, this chic 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 powder room tri-level residence is surprising and gorgeous. Architecturally extended to modernize and catch light, views, and breezes, it is privately nestled in a jaw-dropping, fully reticulated, easy-care garden that could pass as a small park. Perched just seven houses from Subiaco Theatre Gardens and in a very high position, this is a rare opportunity to secure this truly unique, north-facing property with lovely views south.
Innovative former WA Government architect, Geoff Warn, designed the front extension with soaring ceilings and incorporating original leadlight windows. The fabulous layout oozes originality and room for everyone. It abounds in light-filled spaces, glorious garden vistas and treetop views to Subiaco, Crawley and Nedlands.
Lovingly upgraded throughout for stylish and modern living, it features on-trend black slate floors downstairs, crisp white rendered walls, high ceilings and living areas that spill onto beautiful outdoor spaces. Everything your lifestyle needs is here right now. And there is more!
As an added bonus, there is enough space to further capitalize on the large block in years to come. Sit by your resort-style pool and dream about a future guest room over the garage (Penhale and Winter Architects have drawn up preliminary plans), or perhaps a private studio amongst the trees at the top of the garden? Or just relax and breathe in the tranquillity of your unique inner-city oasis, one of the most original, versatile and well-positioned properties in the Subiaco.
Kitchen / dining / living
Laundry / powder room
• Pretty bullnose verandah entry
• Large entry with picture window to walled garden pergola
• Expansive open-plan formal, informal, dining and kitchen area with split air conditioning and multiple French style glass doors to outdoor areas including a resort-style pool
• Gorgeous original Oregon beams
• Working fireplace
• Flawlessly incorporated white, bright kitchen with soaring ceiling, hidden walk-in-style pantry, stainless-steel Miele dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, and Smeg oven and integrated microwave / oven
• Parisian style powder room with marble benchtop and a cleverly-concealed European style laundry space with room for a washing machine, dryer and storage
• Cute “Cherubino wine cellar”
• NBN connected with WIFI coverage reaching all the garden
• Security-alarm system
• Large master bedroom with an angled ceiling, high south-facing windows and a delightful bay window
• Ensuite bathroom with private treetop outlook, grey granite-look tiled floors, shower and travertine countertop vanity
• Massive second bedroom with built-in cupboards and robes galore, air-conditioning, fan and impressive views south to Crawley
• Third bedroom-come office with double French doors opening onto a gorgeous north-facing balcony and built-in cupboards/robes and fan
• French-inspired travertine main bathroom with exquisite free-standing French tub and views to the sky
• Huge fully-insulated loft or fourth bedroom with high angled ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, large built-in storage and a handy powder area with toilet and hand basin
• Audio visual intercom system at the front gate
• Pool with solar-heating system
• Rooftop solar-power panels, with real-time monitoring application
• Fully reticulated gardens with lighting front and back
• Sparkling below ground pool and patio area
• Generous remote-controlled double secure parking accessed from the rear lane
2 garage spaces (with private rear-laneway access)
This ideal location places you only a few minutes walk to Daglish Train Station, bus to Saint Georges Terrace, Rokeby Road shopping and coffee precinct, Subiaco Primary School and Subiaco Saturday Markets.
Subiaco Primary School
Bob Hawke College (year 7 intake started in 2020)
Shenton College (until Bob Hawke intake begins)
Lot 56 on Plan 325
Volume 1340 Folio 143
607 sq. metres
City of Subiaco: $2,583.54 / annum 21/22
Water Corporation: $1,598.37 / annum 21/22
Since Saturday, 5 December 2020, all real estate agents and property managers are obligated to maintain a record of all attendees at home opens to be used for contact tracing purposes. Details must be taken from every attendee over the age of 16. For more information, click here: