The Best Shoe Wardrobe, In The World’s Most Expensive One Bedroom Apartment
Quite possibly the most expensive one bedroom apartment to ever hit the real estate market, ‘The House’ was designed for the ultra wealthy. This beautifully designed one bedroom apartment is currently listed at a jaw dropping 1.8 billion yen, which translates to $21.8 million.
This apartment is located within the most expensive neighborhood in Tokyo, Minami-Azabu district, which comes as no surprise considering the price tag. Although the dwelling is only 1 bedroom, there is plenty of room and ‘The House’ spans 4,434 square foot which brings the cost per square foot to about $4,916.55. No expense was spared on this luxury dwelling as outlined by the details from Japan Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Almost all furniture in the home is custom designed by Cecotti Collezioni
- Many of the walls, flooring and doors are Italian imported stone and wood
- Features a Japanese ‘Ryotei’ style dining room for dinner parties allowing chef to serve guests directly from gourmet kitchen
- Parisian-style terrace overlooking Arisugawa park
- Features original works from famous Japanese artist Hiroshi Senju, painted on site
- Entrance hallway has walls that open up to massive 200-pair shoe storage unit
- Features massive, fully enclosed courtyard garden
- 1 full bath, 2 partial baths
- All kitchen appliances by La Cornue
Anyway, our favourite part of the apartment is the shoe wardrobe, designed to fit 200 pairs of shoes.
The wardrobe is not too bad either…