5 Tips For Selling A House Quickly
There is a small window of opportunity, a narrow timeframe where offers are more likely to happen. Here’s what you need to do to make sure you get an offer, hopefully more than one!
5 Tips for Selling a House And Get Loads Of Offers
1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Prepare for visitors. Get your house market ready at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show at the spur of the moment. But the more amenable you can be about letting people see your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
4. Anticipate the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, you should be prepared to at least consider lowering your asking price.
Find out more on how to avoid getting scammed and skimmed during your property sale too. Making smart decisions is essential for a smooth time when selling your home such as knowing to avoid the secret never-to-speak-of “peak” selling time in Spring.