Rare Luxurious Family Home!
Across two compelling levels this luxurious residence rewards you with expansive living zones for both formal entertaining and relaxed family living against a spectacular backdrop of the Swan River.
The strategic placement of an upstairs kitchen and the convenience of a Lift highlights the design excellence.
Both upstairs living and dining flow out to the impressive balcony, perfect for enjoying Perth’s finest sunset.
Marvelous custom built cabinetry features throughout the home, and within the bar which also features a wine fridge.
Upstairs also comprises of a main bedroom, with balcony access, dressing room and sublime spa en suite. Separate powder room and spacious home office, whilst the ground-floor has three well-appointed bedrooms all with walk-in robes, offering excellent guest accommodation and a fabulous home theatre room.
Family life can also be enjoyed in the impressive alfresco with a versatile activity/games/study room. The alfresco kitchen with Japanese BBQ and fridge, ceiling fan and heater.
This executive home has been appointed with many luxuries including crystal chandelier on entry, glossy porcelain tiles throughout and a grand American oak staircase, swimming pool and lift, home gymnasium and workshop space.
Property is available partly furnished and unfurnished
Opposite river foreshore, panoramic river views
Lift offering access to all levels
Four car garage
Wireless connectivity available
Video intercom available for tenant to have their own IT company set up
Pool with temperature controlling cover
Private upstairs home office
Integrated double fridge and dishwasher
Built-in servery in kitchen
Miele appliances including a steam oven, plate warmer, induction cooktop and gas burners, a ZIP hydro tap water filter
Motorised window treatments
Home theatre room
Salt water aquarium *Includes professional aquarium cleaning*
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
Sonos built-in speakers throughout the upstairs and the alfresco
Three phase power throughout
Established gardens including hedging and pruning as required. Lawn mowing is tenant responsibility
Pool maintenance included
Four car garage, additional parking behind secure gate.
Within walking distance to local cafes, restaurants, nightlife and public transport links at your door step. A choice of excellent schooling options all within close proximity.
Be in the centre of Perth CBD where it is all happening within minutes!!
Available: On application
Lease Term: 12 months only
Pets: Sorry no pets
1.The tenants acknowledge that the owner will store some belongings in the room where the lift motor is located. These belongings are not for tenants use.
2. The tenant acknowledges that the outdoor fridge in the alfresco area is listed as exclusion from this tenancy agreement
3. Cameras are not functional for surveillance unless tenant wishes to have their own IT company set up.
4. The tenant acknowledges that the small wall mounted TV in gym and the one the upstairs study area is listed as exclusion from this tenancy agreement
5. ZIP WATER FILTER. Due to change every September. Tenant to pay for filter and can install.
6. The property includes a periodic garden maintenance service, however in between visits the Tenant remains responsible to ensure that the lawns/garden is adequately watered, fertilized and kept free from weeds.
7. The pool is self cleaning and if required pool maintenance will be organised, but the tenant acknowledges that they are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the pool as well the purchase of any pool chemicals.
8. The property includes an In-built salt water aquarium. The owner will provide weekly maintenance of the aquarium. The tenants remain liable to regularly feed the fish (normally every 2nd day) and to notify our office at priority should they have any concerns pertaining to the health of the fish. Also to clean the glass with a magnetic cleaner.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – please click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ and register your details. If the inspection time is unsuitable please send through your enquiry with a preferred time and we will make contact with you shortly. Please ensure you follow all prompts to register for the inspection. If you do not book the inspection you won’t be kept informed of any time changes or cancellations.
We request that you do not approach the property, unless you are accompanied by one of our team members.
Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements.
APPLYING FOR THIS PROPERTY – We require you or your representative to inspect the property. An application code will be supplied at the inspection, whereupon you can apply via 1form.com or click ‘Apply Online’.